Jerky Dog Treats Slow Roasted, Delicious, Tender and Healthy
Rocco & Roxie Gourmet Jerky Dog Treats Made in USA
- HEALTHY & NATURAL - You want only the best for your best friend. So the premium treats we make at Rocco & Roxie are never enhanced with artificial flavouring or fillers like corn, soy and gluten. They are naturally irresistible. Like dogs.
- SECRET FAMILY RECIPE DOGS LOVE - What’s the secret to these tasty treats? We start with all-American beef of the highest quality. The second ingredient is time. It takes a full 10 hours of smoking to develop that soft chewy texture dogs love.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Have been told that even the most finicky dogs love our Jerky Sticks. But don’t take our word for it. Break off a piece, see if that tail wags. Tails are such a give-away.
- PERFECT TRAINING TREAT - Your dog accomplishes a task; he gets a treat. He gets a treat he really really loves and that makes him want to learn more. Our treats are super motivating!
- NO-STINK HANDS - Unlike artificially enhanced dog treats that leave a greasy, smelly residue on your hands, these feel and smell just like a delicious piece of jerky.
Dogs’ sense of smell is legendary! But even we humans, with our seriously limited noses, can smell that these Jerky Sticks are the REAL THING from the moment the bag is opened.
The deep, roast-y fragrance smoked meat is the first clue: this is real all-American Beef, Chicken or Turkey of the highest quality.
Reach in for a stick and tear off a piece. See how pliant and soft it is? That’s the chewy, meaty texture dogs love—the result of 10 hours of slow roasting, working in small batches.
These treats are based on a secret family recipe approved by Rocco, our taster-in-chief, and we’ve been told time and again that dogs go crazy for these Jerky Sticks. But we never take our success for granted!! If your dog is not wriggling, licking his chops and willing to do backflips for just…one…more, let us know.
Every Bag of our Jerky Sticks starts with over 3 pounds of USDA-inspected Beef, Chicken, or Turkey. Then we slow-roast it for 10 hours to create the most delicious treat your dog will ever eat!
Amazon Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
0 customer review/s