Dog Doorbell for Potty Training with Collapsible Dog Bowl and Dog Clicker and Potty Waste Bag Dispenser
- Leather Dog Doorbell: New Way to help communicate with your dog instead of bearing barking and scratching, you can hear the knock at the door and teach them how to use the doorbell signal when they have go to outside/potty/bathroom.
- Doorbell Material：Adjustable length leather doorbell strap 7 pcs big extra loud bells and 1.4 inch extra loud stainless still bells.
- Dog Clicker：Easy to use training clicker in any position fits in the palm of your hand. It can be used to train the dog basic obedience, small trick, and correct the bad behavior; Scientific method of training your pet safely and easily.
- Food & Water Bowl：The hiking water dish for dogs can hold up to 12 oz (350ml) of water or 1.5 cups of dog food. When collapsed, it is only 0.5 inches, making it easy to feed and water your dog on the go, whether hiking, traveling, or even simply going for a walk.
- The tasteful design of brown leather strap and silver coating of bells keeps them shiny.
Seven Loud bells can be heard through your home, our puppy training bells with extra strong metal bells that ring loud and true every time.
CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL
Adjustable bells perfect for small dogs, medium dog, large dogs & other animals like cats.
Works on any type of doorknob, handle or hook that you want to affix it to, very practical and convenient for you to use.
HOW TO USE
STEP 1. Simply hang the Leather Door Bells on the door your dog uses to go out and train your dog to tap the bell to communicate that they need to go outside.
STEP 2. When your dog needs to go out, bring them to the doorbells and ring the bells with their paw and give your dog a command, then open the door to let them go outside.
STEP 3. Repeat the process each time when your pet needs to go outside. Remember to praise your pet and be consistent in your action. Most pets will begin to associate ringing the bells with praise and getting to go outside and will learn to do it by themselves.